About the Manager, Brand Marketing position
True Classic is seeking a highly driven & creative individual to take charge on brand strategy and growth. If you're tired of brands playing by the same playbook and are looking to help craft something truly creative, this position is perfect for you.
The Brand Marketing Manager will be tasked with defining True Classic's entire brand marketing presence & strategy across platforms in order to maximize brand awareness and brand affinity. In this role, you will oversee all brand marketing activities including activations, partnerships, upper funnel media, and overseeing the Organic Social team.
The ideal candidate will build and execute a comprehensive brand strategy, maintain a consistent brand voice, and represent brand values through all content and customer interactions. This role reports to True Classic's Director of Brand & Creative.
**This role would be in office 4 times a week.
- Partner with Director, Brand & Creative to create integrated marketing strategies and plans for new product launches, holidays/promotions, and partnerships to align with key business objectives
- Assist in creating and executing brand awareness and growth marketing campaigns across digital, print, and new media channels
- Establish and manage all aspects of a Brand Equity Tracker, and extracting meaningful insights to positively impact our brand, working closely with attribution, research and external partners
- Work closely with analytics and reporting to help institute an attribution strategy for brand building efforts
- Partner with performance marketing and creative teams to develop advertising campaigns across non-direct response channels, including organic social media, OOH, and direct mail
- Directly manage Organic Social Media Associate to ensure best-in-class social media presence across platforms
- Support all branding initiatives including brand governance
- Collaborate with Ecommerce and merchandising teams to develop strategies to enhance overall shopping experience and infuse brand throughout the website through compelling landing pages
- Roll up your sleeves and help fill in gaps when needed (start-up style)
- A great team player, with strong interpersonal skills, who can collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization, as well as with outside partners
- A perfect blend of creative and analytics
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to get it done!
- An organized and proactive “doer” with exceptional multitasking skills—someone who will take initiative to make things happen
- A mentor who leads by action and enjoys working closely with various teams and functions throughout an organization
- Able to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Eager to turn one of the fastest growing start-ups into a household name!
- Brand marketing experience with direct experience in crafting strategy around below & above the line channels, analysis and integrated marketing; digital experience a huge plus
- Experience in e-commerce, the startup space and/or a lifestyle brand (either in-house or at an agency)
- An integrated marketing mindset and excellent understanding of the interplay between offline and online
- Experience with assessing, managing and tracking above the line marketing campaigns
- Experience with brand lift analysis, brand tracking and offline channel assessment and measurement
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- You love all the classics!
At True Classic our mission is to empower everyone to show up as their best self. We continually strive to build a community that invites creativity, curiosity and innovation; and that can only start when we bring diverse voices to the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring everyone feels more confident being exactly who they are.