True Classic is looking for a Vice President of Finance to join our growing team. As the VP of Finance, you will play a key leadership role in driving financial strategy and supporting the growth of our business. This position will report directly to the President.
At True Classic, we are a virtual first company that values flexibility, collaboration, and innovation. While we do have a headquarters located in Calabasas, CA for employees who prefer in-person interaction, we also embrace the benefits of a remote work environment. As such, this specific position is open to remote candidates who possess the necessary skills, experience, and dedication to contribute to our team's success. Join our dynamic team and help us shape the future of our company from wherever you are!
- Develop and lead the financial strategy for True Classic, including annual budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning processes
- Develop KPI’s and ORI’s across the organization
- Collaborate with technology partners and drive company’s BI initiatives to align with business initiatives
- Own the company’s financial model
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly performance across sales channels and product lines
- Partner with Controller’s group on budget to actual and other key metrics
- Oversee the FP&A department, including financial analysis, reporting, and insights to drive business decision-making and support the achievement of financial and strategic goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other leaders and teams to ensure alignment on financial and strategic objectives
- Lead and develop a high-performing FP&A team
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in finance, accounting, or related roles, with at least 5 years in a leadership position
- Experience in eCommerce or DTC businesses strongly preferred
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills, with a track record of driving financial performance
- Demonstrated experience developing and leading financial strategy and operations, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate financial information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with a proven ability to build and develop high-performing teams
Compensation range: $175,000-$225,000
The above compensation range is an estimate and may be adjusted based on the qualifications and experience of the ideal candidate.
At True Classic our mission is to empower everyone to show up as their best self. We continually strive to build a community that invites creativity, curiosity and innovation; and that can only start when we bring diverse voices to the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring everyone feels more confident being exactly who they are.