About the Director, Customer Monetization position
Are you a lifecycle marketing mastermind who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment? Do you love building customer monetization strategies and feel ready for your next challenge?
We are looking for an exceptional retention marketing leader to help us monetize our growing customer base (over 1M customers). You will be responsible for developing retention marketing strategies across loyalty, referrals, emails, SMS, Messenger, direct mail, and any other channel that comes to mind. This position reports directly to our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
- Establishing & evolving True Classic's retention marketing strategies to maximize customer lifetime value
- Loyalty & referral programs (Yotpo)
- Email & SMS (Klaviyo)
- Paid social & search
- Direct mail
- Website/app optimization
- Identifying & developing actionable consumer insights (e.g., behaviors, motivations, needs, barriers, etc.) to inform product roadmap & marketing plans
- Partnering closely with customer acquisition, customer service, and product to maximize repeat purchase frequency & AOV
- Lead end-to-end management of promotions
- Define and manage comprehensive product launch planning strategy, including development of product positioning & launch approach
- Rigorously measure and report on performance of product launches, promotions and site merchandising
- 5+ years of experience in retention marketing in a similar role
- Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical skills
- Great leadership & communication skills
- Experience in direct-to-consumer e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another quantitative discipline
- A Master's degree in business/marketing/advertising or a related field is a plus
At True Classic our mission is to empower everyone to show up as their best self. We continually strive to build a community that invites creativity, curiosity and innovation; and that can only start when we bring diverse voices to the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring everyone feels more confident being exactly who they are.